'Notepad ++' is not written once, even though some people didn't. Literally, once you start writing, it's really convenient, so you can't use old notepads (?)
The reason why it is convenient is because it is overwhelmingly superior in terms of problems or intuition that previously required a prior work, but there are many functions that are only required for a specific user.
How to turn off hyperlink navigation in the "Notepad ++" text
Of course, it's a really useful feature for someone, and it's really amazing that hyperlinks are alive and breathtaking in Notepad, but in practice they're very annoying and hard to click. But don't worry, you can simply turn it off in custom.
- Go to 'Settings (T) → Environment ...' from the top menu bar of 'Notepad ++'.
- This will open the 'Basic Settings' tab, which will take you to the 'Other' tab in the lower left.
- In the 'Clickable Link Settings' menu in the upper right corner, click the check box that is checked for 'Use' to uncheck it.
- Press the 'Close' button at the bottom to complete.
- Sometimes this doesn't work right away, in which case you can turn off Notepad ++ once.
Very simple carcinogenic! Have a pleasant 'Notepad ++'!