We last time Malware CacaoEncoder
'How did you get over the crisis this time, but what about the next crisis?', 'If you've been exposed to virus malware again and this time you can't find a solution?', 'What if you get scared every time you get a new program?' ... To address these concerns, there's a hero that can smash up malware that's always lit to cheat and eat us, and even lack real-time defense (a real-time protection is paid). Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. (Logos and characters are like real heroes.)
- Downloading is always right from the official download page. No matter how reliable the site is. So Official Malwarebytes Site Go to and download it via the 'FREE DOWNLOAD' button, which appears as a green button on the screen.
- The setup file will be downloaded with a fairly long file name, just click on the setup file and select 'Korean' to install. GKKmon will explain the installation process in detail if you can, and then click Next to complete the installation.
How to use malwarebytes
- If you run the program after the installation is finished, the scan will begin automatically. If it doesn't start automatically, go to the Inspection tab on the left.
- Malware threat scan then proceeds through the process of 'Check for Update → Pre-Scan Task → Memory Scan → Startup Program Scan → Registry Scan → File System Scan → Heuristic Analysis.
- During the scan, you can check the malware file in 'View confirmed threats', which is very strict because it catches even the possibility that the user can force unintended actions.
- Once the scan is complete, you can complete the scan by providing detailed information about the malware, its location, type, name, etc., and then quarantining the malware that you have found by clicking Quarantine Selected at the bottom.
- It's a good idea not to quarantine, delete, or use files caught by malware bytes, but if you know exactly how the program works and have the ability or the ability to determine if there is no problem, uncheck it. It can be reconstructed in the 'Isolate' menu or exempted from 'Settings → Exclude' later.
- When the scan is completed, you can check the scan time, scanned items, threats, etc. and save them as a report.
- In the Dashboard tab, you can check the current program status, real-time protection, scan status, and schedule status.
- In the 'Inspection' tab, you can proceed with the inspection.
- In the 'Isolate' tab, you can see the information and location of quarantined files after scanning.
- In the Reports tab, you can review the work in progress and view the log in detail.
- In the 'Settings' tab, you can set detailed settings such as automatic execution at the start of Windows, real-time protection on / off and update status. You can set it to suit your personal taste, but important key explanations are explained below.
Malwarebytes configuration and key features
- In the Applications tab, the ability to display Malwarebytes notifications in the Windows system tray is important. Notifications Annoying people should turn it off.
- In the 'Protection' tab, 'On / Off' of real-time protection can be set, and in 'Startup Options' at the bottom, you can decide whether to run automatically when Windows starts. This is important because if you don't use real-time protection anyway, and you're going to remove malware only occasionally with the free version, it's a good idea to turn it off.
- In 'Scan Schedule' you can literally set a schedule.
- The "Exclusions" tab is very important, but as I mentioned earlier, it's caught as malware, but if I understand the principle of the program correctly, and for some reason it's recognized as malware, and I'm fully aware of the solution and how to deal with it, Add 'to exclude. I don't know exactly what you said, but if you leave it out, you'll be releasing the virus yourself.
- In 'Account Details', you can check the status of your account, including whether you have a premium subscription and how long.
- In 'Related Information', you can check the program's detailed information, version information, and resources.
All features will be available during the 14-day trial period, and as I said earlier, premium features such as real-time protection will be unavailable. But don't worry, you can scan for malware manually. And if you don't get anything strange, you can keep your PC safe enough without real-time functionality. If that's enough for you, use it. If you like the malware byte and need real-time functionality, upgrade to a premium account.